BLS CPR, AED + First Aid Classes in Indianapolis
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED & First Aid Classes
When you’re looking for the best in CPR and First Aid classes, CPR Certification Indianapolis gives you a comprehensive AHA-backed CPR education that employers and educators are looking for.
Indianapolis CPR + First Aid Classes
When you’re looking for the best in CPR and First Aid classes, CPR Certification Indianapolis gives you a comprehensive AHA-backed CPR education that employers and educators are looking for. Our classes give you the essential resources you need to help anyone in danger until they receive further medical help. Sign up for the best in First Aid, Healthcare Provider CPR, Basic Life Support (BLS), and AED use today!
Our CPR + First Aid Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Indianapolis Locations
Indianapolis’s Best CPR + First Aid Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
Accidents, heart events, and strokes take too many lives each year — our team is on a mission to certify as many as possible with this life-saving skill. CPR and First Aid training helps you help those who encounter life-threatening incidents.
Our trainers have equipped thousands of people with our simple one-day learning experience with the best one-day First Aid CPR class. CPR Certification Indianapolis keeps CPR and First Aid training at a great price so more people in our community can complete this vital training!
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) is a lifesaving medical method that uses external chest compressions and rescue breaths to encourage vital systems to continue working until further medical help arrives.
What can I expect from the First Aid and CPR Classes?
From the seven steps of CPR to how to help an infant, child, and adult, our course gives you everything you need to know during cardiac arrest or other emergencies! Our training covers all aspects of First Aid, so you can act immediately during any medical issue.
If it’s your first venture into AHA CPR and First Aid classes, you might be slightly nervous — but we want to reassure you. Feel free to ask any questions because our group of trainers wants you to be fully confident in your ability to help!
You will be able to use your CPR and first aid certification in a variety of medical crises, including —
- Dealing with Severe Choking
- Stopping Blood Loss
- Identifying a Stroke and Its Warning Signs
- Spotting the Signs of a Heart Attack
- Handling Severe Allergic Reactions
- Administering an Epipen
- Handling Environmental Emergencies
- Interceding during Poison Exposure
- Treating Burns
- Attending to Broken Bones and Sprains
- Alleviating Stings and Bites
CPR Certification Indianapolis is accepted by all employers and organizations, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Hospitals EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery Caregivers and Workers
- Nursing Schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
Here are a few of the best reasons to train with CPR Certification Indianapolis —
- Enjoy the most recognized training in the USA.
- We provide hands-on segments, streamlined in-person class time, and smaller group sizes.
- You’ll obtain your AHA-certified BLS CPR card and your First Aid card that same day, allowing you to help people as soon as possible!
When can I take the CPR / First Aid certification course?
We offer CPR and First Aid training times every week. Check out our calendar to find the best class time for you, and register today! Be mindful of other online options that may be less expensive but do not include all mandatory elements to be completely certified. We ensure that your card is AHA BLS CPR and AED Healthcare Provider certified.
How will I complete the First Aid / CPR class?
Take the course at our training site, or ask about our on-location training for your mid-sized to large group! After registering for the course, simply come to class — there is no prep required! A certified teacher provides all essential live-trained segments, addresses your questions, delivers the skills check, and issues your CPR and First Aid cards.
When will my certification expire?
To keep your credentials active, simply renew your CPR training every two years. Our CPR or First Aid CPR classes can be taken either as initial certification or renewal!
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.